Must Watch: F1 News Today | 20 October, 2021
Hello and welcome to F1 News Today with Jawad!
Let’s take a look at what’s making news in the world of Formula 1 today…
1) Daniel Ricciardo to drive Dale Earnhardt’s 1984 NASCAR at U.S. Grand Prix
2) Ferrari boss Binotto planning to miss more races this year
3) Red Bull continuing to ask FIA about Mercedes gains
4) Mercedes and Petronas both dismiss Aramco rumours
5) Newey on top of Red Bull F1 set-up woes after bike crash recovery
6) United States Grand Prix Tyres
We’re powered by the F1 Chronicle, make sure you visit f1chronicle.com for more news, and subscribe to the F1 Chronicle YouTube channel so you never miss an episode of F1 News Today.
Visit the Grid Talk store ►
Twitter – https://twitter.com/F1Chronicle
Tumblr – https://f1chronicle.tumblr.com/
F1 News Today – https://twitter.com/F1_NewsToday
More in Video
Must Watch: Was Brazil 2021 The Best Drive Of Lewis Hamilton’s Career?
As we review the best drives of 2021 we wonder,…
Must Watch: Italy 2021 – Daniel Ricciardo’s Win Was Never In Doubt
As we count down the top drives of the 2021…
Must Watch: Was COTA The Defining Moment For Max Verstappen In 2021?
As we review the best drives of 2021 we look…
Must Watch: 2021 – The Best Season Ever?
The 2021 Formula 1 season was the best in living…
Must Watch: The 2021 F1 Season Was One For The Ages￼
The 2021 F1 season was one for the ages, and…