Formula 1 Grid Talk Episode 6: 2019 Japanese Grand Prixview
Welcome to Episode 6 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by George Howson! In this episode, George and the team will be previewing the 2019 Japanese Grand Prix.
Mercedes-AMG Petronas have dominated the Suzuka circuit in recent years, but in 2019 will a resurgent Ferrari outfit stop them? Or can the Honda-powered Red Bull Racing team have a home race to remember?
In this episode the team discuss:
- Mercedes are historically the best in Japan, but Ferrari are on form
- Can Red Bull Racing get into the mix?
- Renault v McLaren for best of the rest
- Toro Rosso, Racing Point & Alfa scrapping it out for any points
- Haas & Williams need a miracle
- Campos considering an F1 entry
- Thoughts on a points restructuring
- Where will Hulkenberg end up in 2020?
- Top 3 and bold predictions for the Japanese Grand Prix
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.
Formula 1 Grid Talk is powered by Valher Media.