Welcome to Episode 5 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by
The show took a brief hiatus during the Singapore Grand Prix
weekend as George welcomed the arrival of baby Rex to the world!
The team are back at it after an eventful 2019 Russian Grand
Prix that saw an unexpected 1-2 finish for Mercedes-AMG Petronas. Joining
George once again are Ruby Price, Louis Edwards, and Mikael Kataja.
In this episode the team discuss:
- Mercedes getting back to winning ways.
- Ferrari team orders and strategic blunders
- Good races for Red Bull Racing and McLaren
- Was Magnussen’s penalty justified?
- Mechanical issues for Williams
- An awful weekend for Renault and Alfa Romeo
- Grosjean remaining at Haas for 2020
- McLaren-Mercedes partnership commencing again from
- An update on Juan Manuel Correa
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.