Formula 1 Grid Talk Episode 4: 2019 Singapore Grand Prixview
Welcome to Episode 4 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by George Howson!
This week George is joined by Louis Edwards, Jack Watson, and Owain Medford to discuss the 2019 Singapore Grand Prix.
After the recent power circuits of Spa and Monza, the game completely changes due to the oppressive heat and tight street circuit that Singapore presents to the drivers.
In Episode 4, the lads discuss…
- Can Mercedes bounce back after Ferrari’s resurgence, or will the heat scupper their plans?
- How will Ferrari overcome their lack of downforce issues?
- Can Sebastian Vettel get back to winning ways at a track he has won at four times?
- Will Charles Leclerc make it three wins in a row?
- Which Renault will we see in Singapore?
- Renault, McLaren, Toro Rosso, who will be best of the rest?
- Are Racing Point in for a tough weekend?
- More points for Kimi Raikkonen?
- Can Haas manage to score any points?
- Williams will most likely have both cars finish, but can they do more?
Plus there is an animated discussion about the new Pirelli 18 inch tyres, and the team make their bold predictions for the 2019 Singapore Grand Prix.
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.