With pre-season testing in the books, and the 2020 Australian Grand Prix seemingly set to go ahead despite the Coronavirus, it’s time to go racing!
In This Episode
- The announcement of the 2020 Bahrain being raced behind closed doors.
- Can the younger brigade shake things up at new circuits Zandvoort and Vietnam, where everyone starts from zero?
- 2023 may see a Saudi Arabian Grand Prix, but will it be good for the sport?
- Can anyone beat Mercedes in Melbourne?
- Do Ferrari have the pace to challenge early in the season?
- How will Alexander Albon approach his first full season with Red Bull Racing?
- McLaren vs Renault vs Racing Point, how important is the Melbourne Grand Prix in the battle for ‘Best of the Rest’?
- Does the Racing Point car have the potential to disrupt the midfield pack?
- With Ocon partnering Ricciardo at Renault, can they bounce back after a disappointing 2019?
- Alpha Tauri have flown under the radar in pre-season, but does that mean they have also fallen behind the other midfield teams?
- Haas often do well in Melbourne, can they replicate their form and secure a strong finish?
- Williams have improved in 2020, but by how much? And will we see them close the gap in Melbourne?
Support the Grid Talk Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk please consider supporting us via Patreon for just $1 a week, so we can get better microphones, cameras, lighting, and maybe a cheeky pint after recording.
Also make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.
Download This Episode