Formula 1 Grid Talk Episode 9: 2019 Mexico Grand Prix Review & USA Prixview
Welcome to Episode 9 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by
George Howson! In this episode, George and the team will be reviewing the 2019
Mexico Grand Prix and previewing the 2019 United States Grand Prix.
It was a dramatic weekend in Mexico, where Max Verstappen
took pole, only to be relegated to fourth for missing a yellow flag, followed
by a rough and tumble start to the race that saw the eventual winner, Lewis
Hamilton, lose out early before putting in a one-stop race that also saw the
Brit put one hand on his sixth World Championship.
With no time to come up for air, the paddock moves from Central
America to North America with back-to-back race weekends.
In this episode the team discuss:
- A great race for Hamilton & Mercedes but the
title battle continues to COTA.
- Ferrari again the fastest car but they were
again unable to convert it to a win.
- Commendable drive by Albon but Verstappen making
numerous mistakes this weekend.
- Perez best of the rest in his home race.
- A decent result for Renault & reaction to
their Japanese Grand Prix disqualification.
- Impressive pace by Toro Rosso, in particular in
- McLaren flattering to deceive with their race
- USA preview, will Hamilton win his sixth title in
- USGP race predictions
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.