Formula 1 Grid Talk Episode 8: 2019 Mexico Grand Prixview
Welcome to Episode 8 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by George Howson! In this episode, George and the team will be previewing the 2019 Mexico Grand Prix.
With the battle for the 2019 Formula 1 Driver’s Championship heating up, all eyes turn to Mexico as Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas get set to square off, safe in the knowledge that the 2019 Constructor’s Championship trophy is already tucked away in the Mercedes trophy cabinet for a sixth consecutive season.
Red Bull Racing’s Max Verstappen, winner of the last two editions in Mexico, will be looking to make it a hat trick, but with a long straight to take advantage of with their new-found power, will Ferrari spoil his chances?
In this episode the team discuss:
- Mercedes are constructors champions, but Ferrari are the team in-form, in qualifying at least…
- Can Max Verstappen make it three wins in a row in Mexico?
- Renault are currently under investigation, but are still in with a shot of 4th in the Constructors Championship.
- Miami GP to be held from 2021
- Ferrari’s engine under investigation
- Opinions on Lewis Hamilton’s social media environmental outburst
- Winner, podium, and our bold predictions
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.