Welcome to Episode 19 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by George Howson! In this episode, George and the team will be looking at the 2020 Formula 1 season launches of all teams, to see who is looking fast out of the gate, and who has work to do…
To kick-start 2020, we also have special guest McLaren superfan Owen Davies join us to talk about his experience launching McLaren’s 2020 challenger, the MCL35!
In This Episode
- Can Mercedes improve on perfection?
- After delivering a fast car in 2019, can Ferrari improve enough on strategy to challenge in 2020?
- How will Alex Albon fare in his second season with Red Bull Racing?
- After getting up close and personal with the McLaren, Owen Davies shares his insights on the car and the launch event.
- Are Renault in trouble early on?
- Could Scuderia AlphaTauri beat Renault in the Constructor’s Championship?
- Who knows what to expect from Racing Point this year?
- Are Alfa Romeo sandbagging?
- Can Haas bounce back after a disastrous 2019?
- Williams start to 2020 can’t be worse than 2019, can it?
Support the Grid Talk Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk please consider supporting us via Patreon for just $1 a week, so we can get better microphones, cameras, lighting, and maybe a cheeky pint after recording.
Also make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.