Welcome to Episode 14 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by
George Howson! In this episode, George and the team will be reviewing the 2019
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
In this episode the team discuss:
- Lewis Hamilton wins the Abu Dhabi GP in
fittingly fine style as he chases Schumacher’s records.
- Max Verstappen was a ways off but Lewis’ closest
challengers as Red Bull look forward to 2020.
- Charles Leclerc and particularly Sebastian
Vettel were well off the pace again, the four time champion looking
particularly weak at Yas Marina.
- Valtteri Bottas finishing fourth after starting
at the back of the grid, a fine drive by the Finn.
- Sergio Perez finished best of the rest in
another brilliant drive as Carlos Sainz sealed best of the rest in the driver’s
- Renault had another day to forget, a pointless
race for Ricciardo and Hulkenberg but they confirm their 5th in the
- We list off the final driver’s standings of 2019
and let you know our plans for the rest of the year ahead of the 2020
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.