Welcome to Episode 13 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by
George Howson! In this episode, George and the team will be previewing the 2019
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
In this episode the team discuss:
- Mercedes are Constructor’s Champions and 1-2 in
the driver’s championship, but can they get yet another win this season?
- Red Bull are on form, can Max Verstappen get
back-to-back wins after his dominant drive in Brazil?
- Ferrari need a clean weekend to get into 2020
with some sort of stability.
- Verstappen v Leclerc, Gasly v Sainz & Albon
and more, we preview the battles in the Driver’s and Constructor’s Championships
that can change positions on the final day.
- We give tributes to the outgoing Nico Hulkenberg
and Robert Kubica, asking whether the Pole should have come back into F1 after
so long out.
- F1 is to go carbon neutral from 2030, but do we
think this is achievable?
- The lads give their predictions for the Abu
Dhabi GP, including the Top 3.
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.