Welcome to Episode 10 of Formula 1 Grid Talk, hosted by George Howson! In this episode, George and the team will be reviewing the 2019 United States Grand Prix.
It was a big week for F1 with the announcement of the 2021 Formula 1 regulations, and Lewis Hamilton writing another chapter in his illustrious career by winning his 6th world title.
In this episode the team discuss:
- Hamilton claims his sixth world title as Bottas flawlessly wins the USGP.
- Can Bottas do what Rosberg did in 2016 and carry this momentum into next season?
- Verstappen close but couldn’t get second.
- Ferrari completely off the pace, could they do with a Ross Brawn-type figure at the team?
- Albon fifth but he had to work for it.
- Ricciardo best of the rest but McLaren seal the Formula 1.5 title.
- Perez from the pitlane to the points, arguably driver of the day.
- Gasly was unlucky, and Kvyat was too aggressive.
- Huge respect to Vettel for his gesture but an awful race for the German.
- Are the kerbs at COTA too harsh?
- Opinions on the 2021 F1 car.
- How good is Hamilton compared to the all-time greats?
If you enjoyed this episode of Grid Talk make sure you subscribe so you’re the first to know when each new weekly episode is released.